Sunday 8 August 2010

Paradisal concerts


This news is about entertainment. This concert had many artist from the "Love is" record label, and singers from the fourth and sixth seasons of Academy Fantasia (AF4 and AF6). This concert happened on first-floor plaza.This concert had 2 days. First day, artists from the "Love is" record label sang at the first night. Last day, artists from the fourth and sixth seasons of Academy Fantasia (AF4 and AF6) sang at last night.


In my opinion: It is an interesting concert. It has many artists to sing in this concert. The type of songs is pop style. I like pop music because it makes me relax and feel good. These songs have good meaning in their music. The songs are slow, but have good words and meaning, such as the songs about heartbroken and the songs about marriage. Sometimes I listening to pop songs, I will cry because they are sad. I think many people like listening to music same me. This concert has many people went to the concert.


AWL ENTIRE ANALYSIS

Text wordcount = 170

Frequency of list words detected = 6

Rounded Coverage = 4%

Words found

label = (2)

academy = (2)

style = (1)

relax = (1)

OXFORD 3000 ANALYSIS

Text wordcount = 170

Frequency of list words detected = 122

Rounded Coverage = 72%


1 comment:

  1. It is a good event that has many artists come to perform.

    ReplyDelete